Tuesday, November 6, 2007

List of 15 great books I've read in no particular order.

(I would put authors, but I'm not sure on all of them, if you want to know who one of the books is by, say so in your comment [because I know ALL of you are going to comment] and I'll see if I can find it for you)

1. Princess Bride

2. The Alchemist

3. Bleachers

4. The Harry Potter Series

5. The Firm

6. The Giver

7. My Brother Made Me Do It

8. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

9. The Alex Rider Series (I haven't read all of them..yet)

10. The Outsiders

11. Number the Stars

12. Hatchet

13. Petey

14. My Side of the Mountain

15. Guts

We are like tea bags - we don't know our own strength until we're in hot water.
       - Sister Busche

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've read 1,8,11, and 14. I agree, they are amazing. Especially #1.

Thomas said...

love the quote, check out my blog, i'm gonna do a post about you