Monday, October 8, 2007

Ipod Shuffle List

I really should be doing ap euro homework, but I really want to do this, so...

1. It's Only Love by Sheryl Crow
When I was first putting songs on my 30g Ipod Video, I felt overwhelmed by the space. While I was loading it, if I saw a song that I liked I just put all of the songs by that artist on. This must be what happened with this artist, I don't think I've ever heard this song.

2. Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy
I quite like Fall Out Boy when they are appropriate, the question is whether or not this one is.

3.The Wrong Company by Flogging Molly
Wow! This one came up when my dad did this on his blog! Great song!

4. You're Only Human (Second Wind) by Billy Joel
One of the few Billy Joel songs that I don't know by heart.

5. Look Away by Chicago
I like Chicago, I just don't listen to them a ton.

6. Meant to Live by Switchfoot
I was actually debating today if this is the greatest song ever or not.

7. Constance by 30 Life Code
Yep, this is Jesse's old band, I still love to listen to the 4 or 5 songs that I have on here.

8. Track 14 by Nickelback
I only like a couple songs by Nickelback, I usually have to change it whenever they come on. I got a bunch of songs from my friend tanner and I don't know the name of the songs

9. Maybe Not 30 Life Code
Wow, thats weird, of my 776 songs, 2 songs come up from the same artist (an artist whose songs I only have like 5 of)

10. Books in the Book of Mormon by Insideout
Insideout is an acapella group of returned missionaries as I'm sure most of you know.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for success lies just beyond."
Marcel Proust

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Josh, new ipod, nice! What kind?

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that Flogging Molly. And I guess we need to spend a few FHE's studying Billy Joel appreciation. There's actually a song of his that you don't know by heart? What a shame.