Friday, October 12, 2007

Daniel Powter

Bad Day. More like a bad mood, but it's kind of a bad day too. My blog won't let me customize anything, I'm getting agitated with people easily, I have a slight headache, and I don't really want to go do my chores. So I'm going to try to write my emotions all out onto this blog and be happy for the rest of the day.

It is the drive when you can't go on
It is the strength to stand when you know you will fall
It is the power when power is lost
It is the force that lifts you through the blood, sweat, and tears
It is the intensity in the veins of a winner
It is the concentration required for the victory
It is the knowledge acquired after hours of intense practice
It eats Wheaties for breakfast
It lays awake at night
It knows no boundaries
It hears no whistle
It dwells deep in the heart of a champion
Waiting to be called upon
What is it?
It is will
It is determination
It is desire
It is passion
It is ardor
It is love for the game

Joga Bonito-The Beautiful Game

(I want a really sweet soccer picture right here, but unfortunately I'm on dial up)

I beat my juggling record last night, 564.


"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."
Vince Lombardi

P.S. If you like to read my incredible blog, but I don't know you, SWEET! But I would like it if you told me if I should know you or if you just happened to come across my blog and you like it.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Shua...i love your blog...you are so funny!! love you, heather

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Sweet poem, I can appreciate it even though I don't play soccer.

nicole rose said...

hello :) i <3 ur blog!

byyyy the way i'm daughter smith from tiffany's blog

Thomas said...

wow, josh you are amazing when it comes to soccer. i can post pictures on my blog, so ha! jk

heidi said...

you beat that personal record too.