Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Despite the low comment numbers

Despite the small amount of comments, I'll trust that there are people still wondering about the two "Quotable Friday" answers.

I believe there is a time for meditation in cathedrals of our own.
Summer Highland Falls by Billy Joel. Really hard to say but this might be my favorite Billy Joel song, which means it might be my favorite song.

If you give me 99%, my job will be very, very easy.
From the movie, "Miracle" He is telling the players that they better give him everything they've got, or else he'll cut them. Great movie!

I HAVE AN A- IN AP EURO. EVERYONE CHEER LOUDLY! I HAVEN'T EVEN DONE ANY OF THE EXTRA CREDIT FOR THIS TERM YET! ("yet" being the keyword!)

"Peace of mind is not the absence of conflict from life, but the ability to cope with it."
Anonymous

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Um, please don't disown me, but I am completely unfamiliar with that Billy song! What a frightening thing to admit to you!
Love Miracle! That is a great movie!

jani vegas said...

A-!!!!! Wahoooo!

mommy

Thomas said...

geeze, josh, that took a long time to post again. did you get grounded from the computer? anyway, A- AWESEOME!!!! one last thing, i'm very disappointed in you because the first comment you made on my blog was "i'll comment your's if you comment mine". according to my calculations i have commented on yours, but i see zero comments from you on mine, same goes for your madre. i still love ya though.

heidi said...

Way to go Josh! Who's the man? You da man!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I can't believe I didn't remember that line from Miracle. Maybe I needed to hear it in that funky Boston accent (or is it Wisconsin accent?). I definitely need to rewatch the movie.

Way to go in AP Euro. That's impressive. I hope I do as well in my classes.

Anonymous said...

Well, I was off. Really far. But hey, it sounded like something that would be said in the Sound of Music, right? Congrats on your grade, that's awesome!

Johnny-Bravo-Wanna-Be said...

Josh, why didn't u get an A? Jk, good job. Long live Billy Joel

~Matt