Monday, March 14, 2011

Last Night (slash morning) At 3 AM

2:58 Loud noise. Like someone just banged a pan down on the burner in the kitchen.
2:58 I'm awake.
2:58 I become aware that I need to use the bathroom (it's a diabetes thing, needing to pee in the middle of the night)
2:59 Drag myself out of bed.
2:59 Notice on my way to the bathroom that the kitchen light is on and someone is singing in the kitchen.
3:01 Relieved.
3:01 Stop in kitchen and poke my head in and ask groggily, "Jonathan, it's 3 in the morning. What are you doing?"
3:01 Jonathan answers, "Making some beans."
3:01 Me: "Uh. Okay. Try to keep it down."

I have such a weird roommate.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Laughing out loud. :)

Jessica Tuft said...

.... sounds like jonathan....
hahahah :)

Jesse C said...

One of the joys of college life.

John said...

Now if it was egg nog ... that I could understand. But beans? Really?