Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just some thoughts

Whoever came up with the name Cheese Whiz needs to be fired.

I am going to miss BYU sports. More than I should.

If I had the motivation that I get about once a month (to work out) all the time, I'd be buff.

Fresh laundry is wonderful. Putting it away blows.

I hope I will be a good missionary.

I have amazing family. Immediate and extended.

Mission calls rank very high on the list of "Biggest Distractions for BYU Students who know they should be studying"

Jimmer Fredette is the best college basketball player in the nation. No matter what happens tomorrow (or today, technically).

I miss Adam and Lee and Sterling and Alex and Sam and Brad and Jared and Sean.

Life is great. I'm truly blessed.

Thanks for checking in :)

4 comments:

jani vegas said...

I TOTALLY agree with the laundry thing! You probably inherited that from your mother. Why is it so hard to put laundry away?? If someone can enlighten me please do.

Lindy-Lou said...

I've never progressed beyond the elementary exercise of sorting things into like piles. I'll sort and put away your laundry. I don't mind it at all.. . Of course you'll have to bring it to my house first. ;)
Love, Grandma

Lindy-Lou said...

I guess you'll have to put it away.

Kate said...

Love this post. Have a happy day!