Sunday, December 2, 2007

Suggestions, Anyone?

Dear Reader,

I desperately need suggestions on a name for my story. The time to name this thrilling tale has long since past, and my canty ability to creatively name stories seems to be running dry at the moment (or maybe it's just cause I don't know where it's going). If I don't choose to use your idea, it's probably because it sucks. But don't feel bad, skills that I have are not given out like candy. After all, if we were all as creative as I, then no one would be creative at all.

Sincerely,
Josh "shua" Crowley

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm . . . . . I'll have to think about this some more. Nothing inspiring comes to mind. This is a pretty big job; naming a story/book is no joke. I mean look at other names: A Tale of Two Cities makes you think of differences and war; Twilight is the creepiest time of day, but yet the most beautiful; The Adventures of Tom Sawyer just screams boys . . . . . you get the point. Sorry for rambling, and I guess that wasn't really helpful either. I'm not worried, you'll think of something amazing.

Thomas said...

ok, my idea is "the adventures of rick"

jani vegas said...

How about "Scintillation" or "Trepidity" or "Ooooo scary guy"?

Anonymous said...

How 'bout:

Now That Was Awkward

How'd I Get this Big Bump on My Head?

Seriously Strange Stranger

My Name is Rick

If I Got to Choose Any Name for Myself, It Would Be Rick

Or I like Thomas' suggestion, something like,

The Big Adventures of Rick

Rick's Big Adventure

The Intense Adventures of Rick

Creepy Adventure of a Guy Named Rick

Or my personal favorite:

The Antics and Adventures of Rick Rick Ricky Ricky Raccoon

Hope that helps.

Anonymous said...

i dont know what you think of "Apprehension" or "Anticipation" but i couldn't really think of anything else

Superman Survivor said...

I know it's a little late for this, but I was thinking of a couple of names to hopefully match how good this story is going so far. But anywho, I was thinking something like Graveyard Shadows or Hidden Danger.