Friday, April 1, 2011

Some pictures and comments and thoughts

















This is a ridiculously sweet picture I took of my all-time favorite soccer ball. I broke nearly every juggling record I ever had with it. Then I brought it to one of my games and the opposing team stole it. But hey, it will live in memory forever through this picture. I think it'll be the face of the World Cup someday.

This is me getting tipsy on New Years. With Martinelli's. :)














This is probably my all-time favorite picture. It's just so....us. I love Nate. He cracks me up all the time. It's not a flattering picture of me by any stretch of the imagination, but I just love it.
This is me with Lee Essig, one of my greatest friends. He's in Lima, Peru right now, and by the time I'm in St. Louis, he will have already been out for a year. Lucky dog. I miss him.


















As long as we're talking about people that I miss like crazy, this is Adam Barlow. Probably my greatest friend. He leaves the MTC for Mozambique in 3 days.
Little known fact, I'm actually a Death Eater. April Fools. I'm actually Harry Potter.















Waiting in line for the...UNLV (?) game. I think. I'm pretty sure. I slept in a tent on freezing cold concrete in the snow, rain, and sleet. My memory is a little hazy. I'm pretty sure it was UNLV. And don't worry, I've got my loyal cougar shirt on underneath the neon jacket. I was just freezing outside. Also, why am I shrugging my shoulders? Anyone?


Well the underlying theme here seems to be things I will miss on my mission (friends, family, Harry Potter, BYU sports, Martinellis (?)). And it just wouldn't be complete if I didn't include waterskiing. Hopefully I'll get to go at least once before I leave, but I'm going to miss waterskiing. A whole lot.

















Well I didn' mean for this to be a downer post. At all. So let me show you how I feel about my life. See this picture? SO happy that it's literally frightening. Are you not legitimately scared that my overenthusiastic self might just jump right through the computer screen and latch onto you, causing sever damage from exposure-to-unbelievable-joy? I know I am.

Have a nice day, everyone. Love ya :)

4 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

Well, that was fun! And not at all a downer.

Kate said...

I'll miss your blog. Like a lot.

LIz said...

I LOVE this post Josh--and YOU!

jani vegas said...

GRRR!! Once again the last post was MOM, not Liz or Elizabeth.