Saturday, August 2, 2008

Short, Sweet, To The Point

I've decided that long, drawn-out posts that I write in hopes for lots of comments are dumb. I'm going to give lots of short posts for the most part from here on out. Quick updates, short stories, and quotes should fill these roles. So:

I've been thinking about righteous desires and living life to the fullest. When both are combined, we do not need to worry, or do anything except just that--live life to the fullest in persuit of our righteous desires. Sometimes I worry about the complexity of life, but in all reality, life is simple: Desire righteously and live righteously to the best of your ability.

6 comments:

Thomas said...

i like the logic, yes, very much so. oh, and nice picture there. remember how i'm seeing you tomorrow?

Jesse C said...

You're great Josh. I agree. If you take care of the things that you have control of, there is no need to fear. I think that living life to the fullest also means finding humor in a tough situation and learning to embrace the entire range of human emotions. I think Christ was a perfect example of this. Despite his eternal perspective, he still wept when sad things happened and rejoiced when good things happened.

John said...

Thanks, Josh.

I needed a good reminder today. Why do we as humans lose site so easily and let so many unimportant things cloud our judgment?

Matt said...

Ok, if life is so simple, how did you utterly confuse me with that paragraph?

!Matt!

Matt said...

What did the cow say as he walked through the tall grass?

I feel UTTERLY tickled!

!Matt!

Kate said...

Wow. Thanks Josh.