Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged

A - ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Single.
B - BEST FRIEND: I'd have to say Jordan, Matt, or Sean.
C - CAKE OR PIE: Pie, no doubt.
D - DAY OF CHOICE: Friday
E - ESSENTIAL ITEM: Insulin pump :)
F - FAVORITE COLOR: blue and green
G - GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Passing the AP test, or getting a 30 on the ACT (and I like to think that I'm not a nerd, oh well)
H - HOMETOWN: Well, I like to say Provo, but really Farmington is my home.
I - INDULGENCES: the office, BYU football, water-skiing, hot chocolate, egg nog.
J - JANUARY OR JULY: July
K - KIDS: are baby goats
L - LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: BYU football
M - MARRIAGE DATE: undecided
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3 (younger sister, two younger brothers)
O - ORANGES OR APPLES: oranges
P - PHOBIAS OR FEARS: getting in a wreck and injuring someone that's in the car.
Q - QUOTES: (See blog title) "The mind must wrap around the foot."
R - REASON TO SMILE: 'cause I'm so funny
S - SEASON: Summer IF I go waterskiing a lot
T - TAG SOME FRIENDS: Kate, Thomas, Matt
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I'll sometimes stop and say, "Is there anything I'm nervous about right now?"
V - VERY FAVORITE STORE: DI, seriously, everything I buy from DI I use/wear.
W - WORST HABIT: Sarcasm/rolling over other people's opinions
X - WENDY'S OR MCDONALD'S(sorry, not much goes with x's): I'm going to go with Carl's Jr.
Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Steak, roast, tacos, manicotti, hamburgers, sunday chicken, the list goes on
Z - ZODIAC: Taurus (I think)

5 comments:

Matt said...

THE D.I. RULES! Um, what is "manicotti"?

!Matt!

Thomas said...

i liked the "kids: are baby goats." haha

Jesse C said...

I didn't know you are into D.I. as well, I've heard the Centerville store is one of the best around. We should go hit it up sometime.

Superman Survivor said...

Carl's Jr. is definitely the best possible choice. Nothing beats a delicious burger.

Kate said...

I shop at the Rexburg D.I. With all the college kids, I can usually find good stuff that fits. I heart cheap stuff!