Monday, February 25, 2008

Sorry...

Sorry about the lack-of-post and abundance-of-title with that last post. A commenter's fill in the verb story will be coming shortly, but I don't have time to write right now due to the fact that TRYOUTS START IN 3 HOURS!! I'm nervous, excited, anxious, hopeful, apprehensive, filled with desire, the list goes on. I also am supposed to finish the Count of Monte Cristo by tomorrow. Fat chance, but I better start now.

As soon as I finish writing the FIV story, Kate gets to be the fill-in-the-verb-er, because she commented first on the title post.

3 comments:

heidi said...

good luck with tryouts!

Anonymous said...

ooo this will be fun! i think I might get a tee shirt that says "fill-in-the verb-er"..... jk

Good luck with tryouts even though I'm sure they're over already. Let us know know how they went and how you liked the book cuz I might want to read it.

Jesse C said...

Dude. We need a tryouts update.