Monday, January 7, 2008

Trepidation Recap

It's been a LONG time since I continued my story, so I'm going to recap each part so as to get everyone (including me) up-to-date on what is happening with Rick Somner.

Part 1: Rick finds a picture and a knife in an empty grave.

Part 2: Rick looks more closely at the picture and notices that he has been photoshopped into the picture. Then he sees someone staring at him from across the cemetary.
"A hunched figure staring right at him from across the cemetary."

Part 3: Someone hits Rick in the back of the head as he is walking home from the cemetary and he blacks-out.
"Except those eyes."

Part 4: Rick wakes up in a room with the hooded figure, who Rick had seen in the cemetary, and he asks him questions. "What do you think about death?"

Part 5: Rick is dropped off a block from his house and debates whether to tell his parents about this whole thing.
"Just a story."

Part 6: Rick tells his mom about the knife and she doesn't believe him. The next day he returns to the grave where he had found the knife and picture and thtere is no grave there at all.
"Nothing but grass"

Part 7: Rick notices the hooded man walking through the cemetary and chases him down. He finds out that he (the hooded man) had laid the sod and "...her name is Jane"
"I'm in control here"

Part 8: Rick digs up the knife and picture and finds something written on the back of the picture.
"Find him."

Ok, now you're all up-to-date. If you can't remember something, you can always click on the link "My Story" underneath one of my Trepidation posts and read the section that you have a question about.

Note to one of my all-time favorite people, Matt Montgomery:
When you are writing a "Fill in the Verb" story, as I like to call them, you have to include as many descriptive words as possible or else the story isn't funny. The more words you can get from the unknowing person, the better.

2 comments:

Superman Survivor said...

Speaking of your story, I'm still way excited for your next part and waiting for it

Anonymous said...

Dang! I was hoping for more of the actual story!
- Utah fan/cousin Kate