Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tag and some news

The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Life
(Sorry thomas, I know that was a direct copy, but that is really all I can think of to fit under "joys")

Fears:

1. Losing people close to me
2. Sustaining an injury which would leave me in misery for the rest of my life (seems like a legit fear to me)
3. Disappointing people who are counting on me

Goals:

1. Play well in my soccer game tomorrow night
2. Serve a mission
3. Live a happy life

Obsessions:

1. BYU football
2. Soccer
3. Right now, Harry Potter, I know I'm a big nerd, oh well, it keeps me away from the tv during the summer which is a good thing I guess

Surprising Facts:

1. At the end of the day I will often decide what the "word of the day" was for me
2. I'm getting a new pair of cleats tomorrow
3. I rarely stay up past 11:30

And now for the news:
I FREAKIN' PASSED THE AP TEST!! TODAY IS LIKE THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE SO FAR!

oh yeah, I tag anyone that wants to do this that hasn't yet

5 comments:

Kate said...

Congradulations! I totally knew you were going to pass. Hey, reading all summer is not nerdy, at least you aren't planning ways to win at tic-tac-toe, or something really strange like that.

Lyle Jordan Parry said...

Congrats on the AP test! But Josh we all know you're a smart kid and I'm sure it doesn't surprise any of us that you passed

Thomas said...

you passed the ap test, you passed the ap test, woot woot!

James said...

congrats man. that is great.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Missionary said...

Ha ha thats no surprise you passed. I proabaly won't even know my score becasue of me moving. Dude you need to change with that BYU football that isn't very good for your health. Like because if you like them so much it is going to be soooo sad when they get destroyed by Utah this year. Actually it won't be sad. It will be freaken awesome!!!!!