Friday, July 18, 2008

My babies


These are my new cleats. The picture really doesn't do them justice. They are truly a thing of beauty and were it not for the second of the ten commandments--well, you get my point.

A few nice things about them are:

1. They are made of Kangaroo leather-an extremely lightweight, durable material that breaks in quickly and forms perfectly to your foot.
2. That's pretty much all I had in mind, but they are freakin' sweet and well worth the $130 I paid for them (For those of you going, "What an idiot! $130! Is he out of his mind?!"--130 dollars really is not that expensive when it comes to soccer cleats, top of the line cleats are up around $300 or more.).

6 comments:

Thomas said...

wow, those look freakin sexy

ali said...

those are way nice! i've heard that the kangaroo leather is awesome! you'll have to let me know how they are on the field!

morganne said...

I hate to break it to you, but I love my newish cleats even more than yours. Sorry.

Matt said...

Who else cares about the Kangaroos besides me!!?? Jk, I do but not that much. Pretty awesome shoes. I did not gasp at the price. Hehe.

!Matt!

James said...

those are way sweet. be sure to keep them polished with some vasaline and they will last you a long time.

Jesse C said...

Ditto on the keeping them polished. My cleats are now more tape than leather because I didn't keep them polished.