Friday, May 9, 2008

Brief Breakdown of the AP Test

Multiple Choice: This was definitely my best part of the test, I definitely did well enough to pull off a 3 (3-5 is passing, 1-2 is failing)

DBQ (I know, most of you probably don't know what this is. I'll probably explain it in a future post, but I don't have time right now.): I didn't do great on this part, but I still think I did well enough to get a 3.

First Essay: Definitely the better of my two essays. I knew the topic pretty well and feel confident about it.

Second Essay: Definitely the worst part of my test, the topic I ended up picking (I'll explain how the test actually works in my next post also) was the changing role of women in 19th century Europe. Although I don't know this topic that well, it's not a very hard topic to BS, if you know what I mean, so I feel alright about it.

Overall I feel pretty good about how I did. It was still extremely hard and draining, but I'm pretty confident that I pulled off a 3. If not, life goes on, I'll be bummed, but again, my eternal salvation won't be in jeopardy or anything like that.

Adios for a while, our Crowley family is having a party over the weekend.

4 comments:

Superman Survivor said...

I hope you pass. For me, I guess the only thing that I can do is pray that the person grading my essays is in a generous mood because those were definitely the worst.

Thomas said...

josh, you busted out a what, 29, on the act test right? i think you'll do ok.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday buddy ha ha :D Hope it's great lol..

Keri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOSH!! Thomas thinks you are Soooooooooooooooooo lucky to be 16. I heard about your birthday present. . . congratulations now you aren't the only kid at high school without a phone!!! Yeah!!!