Monday, March 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

I'm going to take a page out of other blogs and share random, just-about-anything-that-pops-into-my-head thoughts.

March madness is so awesome. I pray every night for there to be a "December Madness" of college football. But it's foolish to think that that will ever happen. Why would they do something that everybody wants?

Diabetes sucks.

AP Euro sucks.

I try not to use the word "suck."

But not right now.

Band at Viewmont suc--stinks.

I really wish that I had my license.

I don't know how some of the kids that eat lunch with my group of friends ever ended up eating with us.

Of mice and men was a depressing, but well-written book and it really ticks me off when people just say they hate it because we had to read it for English.

I will continue this when I finish my homework.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random words in response to your randomness.

I hate the aTm Aggies. A Cougar win over them would be all the more sweet!

Someday, somehow diabetes will be cured! Hang in there.

Europe on the other hand, is pretty dang cool. Especially European football!

I can't wait until you have your license too. Think of all the errands you can run for me :-)

I don't know any of the friends who eat lunch with you. Well, I mean I probably know some of them but I don't know which ones I know so then I don't know. Ya know?

Lyle Jordan Parry said...

I eat lunch with Josh!

morganne said...

Ok, I LOVED 'Of Mice and Men'!! Seriously!

And... if you said you'd finish this post after you did your homework, and you still haven't finished the post yet...it's now Wednesday. Seems like you're a little swamped, like me. :)

Thomas said...

thanks for making me sooo excited for ap euro next year, hahah

Anonymous said...

December Madness. THAT WOULD ROCK! We should write a petition or something......
Seriously.