Saturday, March 15, 2008

Mourning

Well, right now pretty much sucks. We lost in the semi-finals, partially due to the poor officiating, which is partially due to me being stupid and arguing with a ref who I clearly shouldn't have argued with. Then we came home to watch the BYU vs. UNLV game, which we lost. I really feel like punching someone/something right now. My whole family is agitated and everyone is getting set off by the smallest things. To top it all off, I just grabbed a scalding hot pan (because my sister didn't tell me that it was scalding) and now my fingers are killing me. So, just to let you know, unless you are a hard-core UNLV fan, I really don't want to hear any taunting in your comments or when you see me in person, because UNLV beat Utah too.

I think I'll go tear up some Utah pictures and punch a whole in my wall.

Bye. Ouch. Bye

6 comments:

Thomas said...

wow, bad day for you, huh?

Anonymous said...

Dang. Don't punch a hole in the wall, my dad did it once when he was a teenager and he says his fist was bruised for a month and he had to fix the wall. Not that I thought you were actually going to....

I'm sorry; I can relate, except for the fact that I usually throw darts at byu pictures instead.....

Anonymous said...

LOL, i guess if you've told your sister to go to heck you can punch a hole in the wall. Too bad for BYU, even though i kinda predicted it since it happened last year. At least their still in March Madness. WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!!! I love this time of year....


~Matt

cutie crowley said...

OH! Please don't try that garbage on me! I told before you touched it, but I guess you don't have fast enough reflexes! So don't go blaming it on me!

Jesse C said...

I watched that game with a rabbid BYU fan. He was freaking out at the end, and I thought of you guys. Then I realized it would be the same for me if Real was losing a big game. However, Real first has to win some games this year so they can play in some big games. BYU's still alive right? NCAA tournament is good.

Lyle Jordan Parry said...

Teacher ball was awesome this year! I wish we could've pulled out the semi-final game though.