Friday, April 4, 2008

Answers

what's your dream vacation?
I don't know. Now that I've learned a lot about Europe, it would be cool to visit. I would also love to go to Rio de Janeiro (sp?) and see the gigantic soccer stadium. I can't imagine a lot of things better than a houseboat on lake powell though:).

what is your 16th bday party going to be like?
I don't know, I haven't really thought about it yet. I'll probably just be celebrating to be done with the ap test by that point.

who's your hero in life?
A few of my cousins, a few of my uncles, my dad, my mom, and my grandparents for sure. (By "a few" of uncles and cousins, I don't mean that I don't look up to ALL of my uncles and cousins (and aunts etc.) for something, I have just picked a few that I really admire.

if you could talk to anyone (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
man, that's a toughy, I would love to talk to my grandma nilsen. Ya, that's probably the biggest one.

Who is your favorite cousin that hasn't been born yet and that's in Natalie's belly?
Is there more than one?!

What is your quest?
To seek the holy grail (actually, it's probably just to reach my full potential)

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
African or European?

If you had to choose between having rodent fur on your arms or having a laugh that sounded like a seal, which would you choose?
Definitely the seal laugh, people would probably think it was wierd at first and then think that it was funny, much better than rodent fur.

When you are a parent, what things would you like to do the way your parents do?
Well, as much as my teenage-self hates to admit it, I will probably be similar to my parents in "strictness." Other than that, I haven't really given it much thought.

If you had to choose a favorite Aunt who lives in Cincinnati, who would it be?
I repeat: There's more than one?!

If you didn't have to take math classes, would you choose to?
Ya, probably, not trig, but I would definitely take geometry, it makes sense and truly demonstrates logic thinking.

If you were a Star Wars character, who would be?
I don't know, I'm not a big star wars guy, but probably obi-wan, because he's smart, wise, plus he can kick most people's butt!

where do you want to live when you get old (like me and dad)?
Farmington Utah, or Oakley Idaho

If you could be with Grandpa Nilsen and Grandma Betty for one hour what would you choose to do?
Sheesh, I haven't given this one much thought either. idk, I'd probably just ask them what they wanted to do. Probably just talk now that I think about it.

What would you want to talk about?
their life, my mom and uncles growing up.

If you could go anywhere in the world--where would you go?
Well, I already pretty much answered this, but just to mix things up, I'll say Saudi Arabia :)

1. Am I invited to the birthday bash?
I haven't really thought about what I'm going to do yet, so i don't really know...

2. What do you really have against country music?
twangy, mushy, always about close to the same thing, annoying beyond belief, should I stop now?

3. Who is the most eligible BYU football player bachelor for me to find and date?
I'll name a few, but keep in mind that i haven't done any research as to who is married: Jan Jorgensen, Mckay Jacobsen (that is, when he gets off his mission), Joe Semanoff, HARVEY UNGA!

4. Do you ever wear the color red? (I guess of the U is 'pink' this question would have to be eliminated)
No, not really, I own a red tie, but I only wear that during the summer (football and basketball are out-of-season)

5. What is your favorite moment from 'The Office'?
Either Dwight's Speech or Prison Mike, oh man, I'm laughing just thinking about them.

Thanks to everyone who asked (for those of you who didn't, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits).

Sorry about the punctuation, capitalization and proper spelling (or the lack thereof).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed. I asked several questions but apparently something went wrong and they never posted to your blog. And now I can't remember any of them except:

Darts and Vikings, equal numbers, equal weapons. Who wins?

Jesse C said...

That's funny. Darts can't fight, and I remember their soccer fans are real jerks. They were pretty nasty to me during our state playoff game my senior year (we lost). Then as I was walking back to my car with a girl who was my friend, 6 or 7 of them tried to fight me. I get riled up every time I think about it. It's times like that I wish I had a little more of Grandfather Crowley in me.

That was really fun Josh. Sorry about my weird questions. To answer your question, there's just one baby in there and it's a girl.

heidi said...

Well done. Well done.

Anonymous said...

But josh, you could shave off the rodent fur. Or get laser hair removal. I would choose the fur over a laugh that i couldn't get rid of? Si?

~Matt

Anonymous said...

Oh, and with your dad's post at the top, darts would lose cause there wouldn't be anyone throwing them!

~Matt

Thomas said...

nice josh, nice. i'm sad to see that you never wear any "usc red" jk