Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here's a Nice Follow Up to the Invincible Teenager Post

So I'm going to college in the fall. College is expensive. BYU didn't give me an academic scholarship despite good grades and a good act score. I then applied for a scholarship from the diabetes scholars foundation for 5,000 dollars. I put together an amazing application, if I do say so myself. No dice. Found out just now that I didn't get it.

Gosh dang it.

This sucks. Why doesn't anyone want to help me out? I don't know how I'm going to pay for college.

5 comments:

Jesse C said...

Dang Josh, sorry to hear it. Keep that invincible attitude and you'll figure it out.

Kate said...

Dang it. That is definitely the most stressful part of college. So sorry to hear that. You'll find a way.

You may not want to hear this, but you'd probably get a fantastic scholarship from BYU-I. Just sayin....

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

Man, I am sorry. I never would have made it with out scholarships. But I am sure that a way will be opened up for you.

Kate is probably right though; I bet you would get a scholarship from BYU-I.

Lindy-Lou said...

Don't give up. There are lots of scholarships out there. Keep looking. We'll add that to our personal prayer roll.