Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homecoming

Well homecoming was this weekend and it was awesome. I asked a girl named Cassidi Widdison who was my parents daughter on trek. She is so nice and super cute. For our day activity we went disc golfing, which was a ton of fun. I was really worried that it would be too hard and nobody would really enjoy it, but it worked out and everybody had a good time. Last night we went to Robintino's for dinner, which was alright. We had fun chatting although neither Cassidi or I was very hungry, so we didn't eat much. Then we went to the dance, got pictures, and danced the night away. Afterwards we went to my friend's house and watched "The Eye." It's a really dumb movie if you ask me, but I still had fun.

Office quote of the day: "You think I'm retarted?"

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Fun!

Pictures! I want pictures!

By the way, . . . does that make her your sister??

Thomas said...

ya, where's the pictures!

Jesse C said...

Nice, I think the homecoming dance I went to was my most fun. (I think almost every other one I went to was a girls choice, and I always seemed to get asked by girls who I didn't really know.) Anyway, let's see some pictures.

heidi said...

Pictures Pronto!!!

I loved her! When Garrett and I met her she was so cute!!

The quote....made for the most awkward moment ever! Poor Holly!

Kate said...

Sounds super fun!

P.s. I fixed the typo that was keeping you from reading my blog. Sorry about that. :)

Lindy-Lou said...

I saw pictures and you've got it right, Josh. She is a cutie - and together you made a very handsome couple.