Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quote Time

Well, you all know I love quotes, and it's been a long time since I had a quote post. So...

1. I've given up hope on the afternoon soaps and a bottle of cold brew.

2. What's the point of all those push-ups if you can't lift a bloody log?

3. Some places won't make it though, 'cause egg nog is seasonal.

4. Stay gold, Ponyboy, stay gold.

5. Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter, sing for the tears

6. "You had twelve brothers and sisters?" "Eight." "Yeah, twelve sounds better."

7. And what are you, a sheep?

8. Watch out for that first step-it's a doosy!

9. No wait, now he's goin' the other way, no, he stopped, he got somethin' out of his pocket, no wait, IT'S GUM!

10. I don't care, to know the hour 'cause it's passing anyway.

Don't use the internet, it's lame, just fyi, there are quotes from tv shows, movies, and songs.

10 comments:

Superman Survivor said...

These are the ones that I know-

1. Too Much Time - Styx
5. Dream On - Aerosmith
8. Obviously, Bugs Bunny
9. Brian Regan - I think it's called little league

#7 sounds familiar but other than that I don't think I know the other ones.

Shua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow :) Remember the titans has probably gotta be my most favorite movie of ALL time!!! Good work!! And the best two years!! Ha ha

John said...

1. Too Much Time on My Hands, Styx
2. Batman Begins
4. The Outsiders
5. Dream On, Aerosmith
6. Remember the Titans
7. Babe?
8. Groundhog Day
9. The Best Two Years
10. Tomorrow is Today, Billy Joel

Thomas said...

1. too much time on my hands, styx
2. batman begins
3. the office
4. the outsiders
5. dream on, aerosmith
6. remember the titans
7. babe
8. groundhog day
9. brian regan
10. tomorrow is today, billy joel

boo yah!!! 10 outta 10!!!!

Superman Survivor said...

heh heh. Someone screwed up.

heidi said...

I didn't recognize any as Office quotes. I hope I am wrong. Otherwise I'll be very sad.

Kayla said...

Im friends with Thomas so you don't need to freak out. but i think you're pretty hilarious and i only know the outsiders and the best two years off the top of my head. it's pretty sad i know. :)

Matt said...

Omh, #7 is from Mulan people!!!!

!Matt!

jani vegas said...

elnOkay, so I know a lot of these and I am excited and I didn't cheat.
Here goes:
1. Too Much Time on My Hands Styx
2. dk
3. Elf?
4. The outsiders
5. It"s by Aerosmith something like Dream on
6. Remember the Titans
7. dk what Cricket said to Jordan when he didn't fess up that he knew Jamie took the car out without permission and wrecked it.
8. Groundhog Day
9. The Best 2 Years
10. Billy Joel Tomorrow is Today