Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank you, friend.

Good friends have been on my mind lately. I have had a ton of good friends in my life. I could go on for hours explaining all the people who have influenced me and how they have changed my life, but it suffices me to say this:

Thank you. Thank you for being my friend. I love you guys and truly know that the Lord has guided my life in a specific way. I only hope that I can give Him back a life of service and love and friendship to His children.

I am so blessed. It overwhelms me to think about how richly blessed I am. Thank you again.

P.S. I am moving down to provo in two days!! I'll hopefully be posting more once I'm moved in, considering that I don't really know what I'm going to do with myself for entertainment (other than BYU football, of course :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Great post. I am so grateful for the friends that have been in my life as well.

Woo hoo! Yay for college. I must say I'm jealous. I miss school so crazy ridiculous bad. I wish I was starting this week....

Leslie said...

Oh how I hope you love your BYU days!! It's going to be awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Josh I will really miss you. Thanks for being my friend you have really been an example of a great person. If you ever feel like a Harry Potter or The Office trivia/throw down, let me know.
ps-Have fun down in provo town.

Lindy-Lou said...

As one of your loyal readers and lifetime fan, I'll be checking in regularly, and I also understand that you might just be a tad busier than you envision right not. Have a great experience and squeeze every bit of learning and fun that you possibly can out of it. In that order would be good. ;)