Monday, October 26, 2009

El Futbol Americano

In order to help compensate for the pain of not playing the best sport on earth, I've been playing football with some guys from school. I've played two games so far, once Saturday and once today.

Stats:

Saturday:

Touchdowns: 0
Receptions: 2
Dropped passes: at least 4
Good Tackles: 1 or 2

Monday:

Touchdowns: 3
Receptions: at least 7
Dropped passes: 0
Good Tackles: 0
Fumble Recoveries: 1
Number of times getting run over by a 6'5", 200 lb train: 2--ouch

So my hope is to get better at defense and continue improving on offense. I know this doesn't mean much to you guys, but I'm just excited to have a little testosterone flowing again. I think I'll go grill some steak and check on that ole boat engine now. *insert manly grunt here*

4 comments:

Leslie said...

That's some significant improvement! And I echo your 'OUCH'! Way to go!!

Kate said...

That last part made me laugh. Not sure why, but it was funny. :D Football is great. I stink royally, but there are only a few things I like better than playing football.

Jesse C said...

Nice Josh, that sounds fun.

Lindy-Lou said...

You are very funny.