Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kick kick kick kick kick...

Two weeks ago I broke my soccer juggling record. It's now 1453.

I'm actually really proud of that accomplishment. I've been thinking about it a lot. I've spent countless hours juggling, it's kind of a part of me. It started back when I was probably 10 or 11 and my dad took me outside and started juggling with me. We would allow one bounce in between every touch. We were thrilled when we got 13. Amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it.

I remember the first time I broke 50. I couldn't believe it. I remember thinking, "What if I broke 100?! Wouldn't that be something." So I worked. A lot. And soon after I broke 100. Then I decided that one day I'd break 1000. And two weeks ago I did it. Wow. One of those priceless journeys I guess. Wouldn't trade it for anything. :)

Have a great day.



3 comments:

Jesse C said...

Wow Josh, that is awesome. You would have loved the halftime show at the allstar game. They had 4 "freestyle" jugglers doing the craziest moves. I think i saw the ball drop once.

I don't know how you count an juggle. There are separate parts of my brain working, and I can never do either well at the same time. That being said, I doubt I've ever broken 200.

Lindy-Lou said...

That's impressive! I loved this blog, and the pictures.

I'm enjoying your playlist.

Kate said...

Super rad. Tina's totally impressed, btw. ;)