Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update In My Wonderful Life

I made Student Body Office for next school year, which has been keeping me VERY busy.

Prom was fun.

Helping to coach nate's soccer team.

Still working to pay parents back for EFY.

Reading Harry Potter...again :)

AP Calculus test went well (hoping for a 5).

Not taking the AP American test.

3 pieces to be published in Viewmont's first ever Literary Magazine next week. :)

Moved from second assistant in the priest's quorum to secretary.

Life's good.

Can't wait for summer.

Love you for reading my blog.

Peace out.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations on being a Student Body Officer!! That's awesome! Congratulations on having 3 pieces published!
Good job with and good luck with EVERYTHING!
love you for keeping a blog!

Lindy-Lou said...

Just love you. Good post. Keep 'em comin'.

Kate said...

Congrats, my friend. Congrats. You are awesome. Heart your blog.

heidi said...

jOSh! I love you and am glad to hear about all these good things going on during this exciting time!

Call me! Love you

Jesse C said...

Congrats on all the good news. Such a fun time in life, glad to hear that you are living it up.